Creativity for the perfect product
Ceramic Printed Glass
Cerapixel by TGP
The ceramic glass printing process
Ceramic print, the most durable glass printing technology, uses special inks that fuse into the glass during the securing process.
The glass tempering provides safety through increased strength and protection in the event of breakage.
Glass printed using the best technology
The modern TGP technology, which has a resolution of 1410 dpi (each 2.54 cm line consists of 1410 points) allows us to faithfully reproduce any details on the glass.
The countless projects around the world, which use ceramic printed glass in any setting, including outdoors, attest to the quality of ceramic print, its resistance and versatility.
High-performance production lines, together with experienced teams, help us to be ready for any challenge and offer the best quality solutions.
- Full color digital print with a resolution of up to 1410 dpi.
- Outstanding color intensity.
- Precise control of glass transparency.
- Precise positioning of ink droplets.
- Compliance with the highest standards of quality and durability.
- Safe inks without heavy metals (cadmium or lead).
- The ceramic printed glass can be bonded to other materials.
Unrivaled resistance to:
- Ultraviolet (UV) radiation
- Solvents and acids
Fields of application
- Printed kitchen glass (splashback, wall cladding, table top)
- Bathroom printed glass (shower cabin, shower panel)
- Office printed glass (partitions, cladding)
- Printed glass railings
- Furniture (printed glass fronts)
- Curtain walls
Maximum print area:
Glass sheet thickness:
- Between 5 and 19 mm
Types of glass
Types of glass that can be printed:
- Float glass
The benefits of using TGP services